- Most home recycling bins, provided by your local council, accept old clothes and textiles. Recycling banks may also accept old clothes.
- Donate old clothes to charity shops or take them to a jumble sale.
- Only donate clothes that are still usable.
- Old clothes can be used to make other textile items, such as cushion covers or cleaning cloths.
- When donating shoes, make sure they are tied together so they don’t separate.
Contact the Textile Recycling Association for further details:
Textile Recycling Association
PO Box 965